Welcome to Chezanzibar Travel Tours
We offer boutique invigorating and motivating travel tours with great company, shopping, exquisite food, pampering’s and fun times! It’s your opportunity to see the world and travel, shop or relax with a difference…
- We take care of all the little things, so you don’t have to.
- Our tours are Small so you’re not a number in the crowd.
- Our guests are like-minded travellers who wish to travel, but not travel alone.
- We travel to iconic places in Bali, India, Europe, Thailand and other out of the way
- We negotiate the best prices to give you real value for your dollar.
- We can arrange private tours and tailored itineraries for your special occasion,conference
- Our itineraries are authentic and invigorating, allow for some spontaneity and the opportunity
to go where big tour buses can’t.
Through Chezanzibar Travel Tours, I want to share my passion for the countries we explore -
offering travel tours for fun, shopping, interaction and inspiration, just when you need them! Share
our passion for the journey – join us for your next travel experience.
Find out more here. See you there,
“I had the pleasure of going on one of Chez’s Bali Pampering Tours for Ladies. You here of so many people travelling over there and having such a wonderful time even a couple of my sons and sisters have been. I have travelled to many parts of the world and this was just one place I wasn’t sure about. My husband said “ Go”, so off I went!
Kim T, Australia
“Had a great time with Chez's tour of Greek Isle,Turkey,Italy etc. She loves travelling (and puts the FUN into it) & it becomes contagious with everyone happy,plus destinations &accommodation away from the main tourist drag like Tuscany( 400 year old chalet) beautiful!! Would I go again, you betcha!!”
Graham (chucks), Banora Point NSW
“I have just experienced an amazing “Pamper Tour in Bali” organized by Chezanzibar. The destination was never on the top of my bucket list, but after spending 7 daysin Bali I was pleasantly surprised and can highly recommend it. The Research put into the trip was very thorough and well planned. Our host Chez was very obliging and helpful.”